[HTML9] Top Menu

 
!! Be aware SCAMs are on !!
What you are looking is scam. Don’t reply such mails/sms. It may be a “Advance Fee Fraud” case.
Read more >>
Note:- Name/address used on this site have no link in any way with any reputed or genuine company/person.
[ All post checked and certified by our scam reporting team for its authenticity and declared as scam. Posted here to aware others. Please don't reply to them. ]

[HTML3]Ads (468x15)

Mis nina camara : this is all about me i need your help

from    Nina Camara ninacamara67@yahoo.in

subject    this is all about me i need your help

Dearest,
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, I appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I am ninacamara, 24 years old Medical student,my father of a blessed memory by name Late Omar camara who was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan was killed alongside with
my beloved M
om.Please help me out in what I am about to tell you.
I know you must be surprised and sacred with my offer, but please believe in me as a lonely sincere heart with alot of agony, but my condition has forced me to do that. I was depride from my rightful belonging because of my refugee statue. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever. this is the law of Senegal.
i have chosen to contact you after my prayers. Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of $5.7M(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).he deposit this money, and he used my name as the next of king to the money.I am unbale take the money because of my refugee statue over here in Senegal.
I will like you to assist me get back this money, when the transferred is done into your
account, you will take out little out of the total money and send to me,this will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to come to your country. I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt
in anyway, the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend Sister here, who is just like a mother to me. Please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone as I believe that those people that killed my Daddy are still after me. for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Attached here is my pictures to you and shall also need yours too. I am waiting to see your mail to my email.
Thanks and God bless you.
Hug and Kiss

Yours Lonely Friend
Mis nina camara

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

mis nina camara is a very folish girl,how is she goin to cope wit school and relocatin 2 a so called country.plz repent and let god help u. thanks,frm uche.

Post a Comment